Friday 28 March 2008

May just be me here...

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/families/article3582292.ece

Now, if you don't get the Sunday Times you may have not have seen this article.
Maybe it's just me, but...

... Surely if you go up to a bunch of teenagers and go 'tell us about your sex life so all of your peers and their parents can read it', then you will get spoiled, naive girls and boys saying stupid stuff about how many partners they have had/how they did it next to a lampost while a mate filmed it on youtube.

I would say the phrase 'Now, I am hardly a prude', but it would just make me sound that I am. Therefore my views are that I usually don't care about people and their sex lives, but I would bring back some kind of medeval punishment based upon humiliation for those who get to second base in the library. However articles like this, which just ends up embarrassing for all concerned (I really want to be around Sophie's parents dinner table when they read this article), and just scares the pants off anyone who works at a VD clinic.

No comments: